Sunday, September 21, 2008

Soul Arrival

YESSYEYSEYEYSYSYEYSYESSYESSS!

Why am I so happy right now?

I got SOUL ARRIVAL!
Not the album, but I FINALLY found the free mp3 after weeks of searching.  Where did I find it?On the Go Jimmy Go official homepage - that's where.  Now, why didn't I find it earlier even though it was under the FREE MP3 section?  I guess I didn't expect it to be there, but now I'm SO HAPPY!  It just feels good getting what you want.

And I WILL buy the Soul Arrival album once I find it.  C'mon Jelly's - supply me!

So here it is and more from their KTUH live broadcast.  Maybe I should reconsider volunteering at KTUH.  Hmmmm....

Soul Arrival.mp3
Takin' It Off.mp3
(808) PD.mp3

Now, as I have mentioned before, these FREE mp3s are from gojimmygo.com, so I am 90% sure that me sharing the link is legal and okay, and appreciated.

BY THE WAY,
there is a show THIS Friday at Anna Bannana's! Here's the poster:

Go Jimmy Go, Friday September 26th, Anna Bannana's


WHO IS DOWN?

No comments:

Post a Comment