Monday, November 24, 2008

Don't Let It Go To Your Head

Good Lord...

Right now,
I
am
just
soooooo
satisfied.

I feel at peace right now, despite all these life changing decisions that are stressing me out at this moment, but understand this: "at peace" or "satisfied" does NOT mean "happy."

Here's why I feel so:

It's not the video, but the song.  I just ripped the audio off this video using mediaconverter.org


The song is
Don't Let It Go To Your Head by Black Harmony

and I've been searching for this song for the longest time, and now that I have it (thanks to mediaconverter.org), I feel accomplished and everything, ya know? 

It's kinda hard to express in words the way I feel.  This song is comforting, and finally having the ability to listen to it an infinite amount of times on my iPod is just... ahh I feel ACCOMPLISHED, like I could die happy now.  I just listen to this song, and I want to cry out of relief or something.  Kinda similar to when I listen to Bob Marley, and want to get up and sing. There's just so much emotion in this song, or maybe it's just me.  Anyway, 

I.
LOVE.
THIS SONG.

It's so chill, and kind of sad but happy...?  It's hard to explain.  It's like love.  Just read the lyrics, or even better, listen to the song!  And it's groovy.  A++, 6 stars out of 5 in my book.  Hell, maybe a 7!


Now that you know
how I feel about you,
don't let it go your head, no.
Don't let it go to your head, no no no no.

Now that you know I can't live without you,
don't let it go to your head, no.
Don't let it go to your head, no no no no.

Don't take advantage of my love.
Treat me good,
treat me bad,
treat me bad.

Now that I'm givin' you every part of me,
don't let go to your head, no.
Don't let it go to your head, no no no no.

'Cause if you're playing games,
it would be a shame.
Don't break my heart.
Don't break my heart.

Now that you know how I feel about you,
Don't let it go to your head, no.
Don't let it go to your head, no no no no.

'Cause if you're playing games
it would be a shame.
Don't break my heart.
Don't break my heart.

Don't let it,
don't let it,
don't let it
go
to your head, no no no no.

But the reason why I feel pretty stressed out is because I think I'm gonna join the Air National Guard or Air Force Reserves, possibly next semester.

. . . .

I gotta make a decision REALLY soon if I want to go through with this now, because later is WAAAY later, and time is money.  I don't want my parents paying for my college education
anymore, and I want to live on my own, closer to school, but is the military REALLY what I want to do to have things my way?

I'm still not sure . . . 

but in my mind, there's no other way that will pay out the same or better.

No comments:

Post a Comment