Monday, October 20, 2008

Soul Adventurah

Upon further inspection of the entire album, Roots, Rock, Remixed, I have so far concluded that my NEW favorite song is Soul Rebel (Afrodisiac Sound System remix).

I'm a rebel/soul rebel/I'm a capturah/soul adventurah

And guess what. The original is AWESOME too.

Soul Rebel - Bob Marley.mp3

And I also like African Herbsman (King Kooba Remix),
and Rainbow Country (DJ Spooky's Subliminal Funk remix),
and Don't Rock My Boat (Stuhr remix).


Here's their originals, and out of these three songs, I have no favorite because they're ALL GOOD!

African Herbsman - Bob Marley.mp3

Don't Rock My Boat would later become Satisfy My Soul

Geez, all these songs are good -- no, great.

And whoa! All the songs on my iPod with the word 'soul' in the title or elsewhere are all good. . . to me at least.  Amazing!

Soul Sammich
Soul Arrival
Soul Rebel
Satisfy My Soul
Soul Shakedown Party
Last Living Souls
Get Innocuous (Soulwax remix)
Soul to Squeeze
Ulcer Soul <-- (this one I'm still getting used to.)

Well, that's not fair because I do like almost all the songs on my iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment